Friday, June 4, 2010

My Face

Suddenly come up few nicknames same with mine commenting in my favorite BlogSpot. What do you feel when people post comments using your nickname. How, then , do people of your fans (wah ada fans) or other reader or people or admirer of your comment out there know it’s you or the other person. This is my ‘face’. I confess that I don’t always give the best comments but I admit that I always give words in manner way. I don’t use profanity and hurling insults. Another one is what if the person writes something inflammatory or incredibly stupid/naïve and it misconstrued about coming from me?

I could not see any advantages yet of using other people nickname intentionally commenting the same blog page. What is a hidden agenda in it? Nie yang den lomah kalau terguna bahasa omputih nie sobab eden tak roti make it not so sound official. Her her her …

Apo laie .. nanti le sambung … her her her

1 comment:

  1. my sympatize is with you me friend. hope you will face it calmly. liley, its common when we mad we will write and speak in english fluently. huhuhu...
    me too when out of temper, will speak in english, huhu

    ReplyDelete