Monday, February 15, 2010

Waiting is a lonely game

Today is supposedly to be off day but I have some sort of unbalance hormone that makes me working today. Not me but my hormone did it.

So with the crazy day I am going to posting as many as I can. This posting going to quite emotional posting so I hope it is not going to influence other out there 100% to believe it because I just can't control my hormone to stop doing it. ..muahahaha ..


Wah speaking lodon la posting kali nie.


Back to the story, everyone rationally saying that “wait for your true love”. Just follow the flow of your life. It will come to you with least expect. I have been waiting for years now but it has not happened yet. Does it really exist? Somehow I feel very frustrated and on top of that I’am lonely.

Alamak kacau jer la phone nie berbunyi lak dia .. baru nak mengarang cerita best .... ada orang nak tolong betul kan tombol rumah, so nak pergi beli tombol pintu sat, sambung lain kali lah cerita itu pun kalau ada sponsor bye.

1 comment:

  1. Good.

    Is that you Liley?

    I just came across your nick at Tok Belagak's blog few days back and feel strange vibes from you and that made me here.

    You are lonely, that's the point?

    Should you need someone to talk to please feel free to send your e-mail to me

    :thebudgetads@yahoo.com



    Otherwise forget this message.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete